Art Area – Objectives for Children’s Learning
Objectives for Socio-Emotional Development
- Express feelings (selecting bright colors for a painting to match a playful mood).
- Learn to channel frustration and anger in a socially acceptable way (punching and pounding clay).
- Assert individuality (drawing a pumpkin that differs in color and design from the traditional).
- Experience pride (making a mobile that is hung in the classroom).
- Share and cooperate with others (working together on making a group mural).