In this activity we will use frozen coloured ice cubes for painting on paper. This is cool and fun way for kids to paint, learn about colours and also learn about solid and liquid states.
- Liquid Tempera Paint
- Ice Cube Tray
- Craft Sticks
- Plastic wrap
What to do?
Allow the child to pour paint in the ice cube tray filled with water with different colours in each block. Cover the tray with plastic wrap. Insert craft sticks into each block of ice cube tray and allow the cubes to freeze. Once the ice cubes are frozen, remove the plastic wrap and ask the child to pull out the cubes with stick and start painting on a blank sheet of paper.
Let the child create his painting by using different ice cube blocks with different colours. While painting ask the child about the colour he/she is using. This is a fun activity for recognizing colours. Also explain the kid about the conversion of colour from liquid to solid state in this activity
At Makoons we encourage innovative ideas to help children learn faster
This activity is a fun way for toddlers to learn about shape. This activity will help them identify different shapes easily
- Minimum 20 ice cream sticks also called craft sticks
- Marker Sketch Pens of different Colours
What to do?
- Take two sticks and place them side by side
- keeping both the sticks joined
- Ask the child to draw a complete shape like circle, square, rectangle, triangle on the two sticks so that the complete figure looks like this
- Once four five shapes are ready shuffle the sticks
- Ask the child to match the sticks to make a shapeTip: use different colours on the stick to create different shapes
Glad to announce that Makoons has won the best Pre School franchisor of the year award in Education Awards 2017.
Makoons is fast growing chain of play school. We have made great progress as a play school brand in the past two years. We are committed to become the leading play school franchise in India. We are on a path of expansion and are looking forward to become a leading player in early child hood education.
We thank all our Franchise for their sincere contribution in our growth.
Very often, the parent is referred to as “the child’s first teacher” as this is the adult with whom a child spends a large amount of her/his waking hours. Parents and family support and model daily life and routines for the child, both consciously and unconsciously. When a child is ready to enter a group learning environment, everyday tasks of parenting can provide children with the tools and skills needed to thrive in that setting.
Makoons Festum 2015 was a grand success. Young kids participated with full enthusiasm and showed their creative side. Performances by these cute young Makoonians won everyone’s heart!
1. Makoons Pre School , Crossings Republik – the most modern play school in crossing republik ghaziabad and day care centre conducted its first kids connect activity with the residents of Crossings Republik on a Sunny day on 8th Feburary . The activity saw a massive response from eager parents seeking admission of their children in play school .
The drive was to educate parents about Pre School importance and its benefits in the grooming of their kids and its least to say the response was overwhelming. Makoons will continue such activities on 15th Feburary at Amrapali Empire Society and Gaur Global Village along with a drawing competition to boost play school understanding among parents . Parents of these societies can visit with their children during day time at Makoons display place in their respective societies
3. Makoons wins First prize in Inter Playschool Sports Meet at Sarvottam International School
Here at we wish you a Merry Christmas.May all your dreams and wishes come true!