Praxis Media announces winners of its National Business Leadership & Service Excellence Awards, 2017 in New Delhi.
Praxis Media, in association with Business Synergy and Global Brands Network, announced the prestigious National Business Leadership & Service Excellence Awards, 2017 to celebrate and honor the winners at 5 different levels for their continuing commitment to excellence, developing best practices and innovative strategies for the growth of the business and service sector with vision and inspiration.
New Delhi, July 29, 2017: On Saturday, July 29, 2017 the National Business Leadership & Service Excellence Awards, 2017 were held at Hotel Crowne Plaza Today, New Delhi amidst the elites of the business and service sector. The National Business and Service Excellence Awards are organized, every year, by India’s leading media and marketing group, Praxis Media to celebrate and recognize those Achievers, Innovators and Leaders of the Business and Service sector that are maximizing their potential and have mastered the art of delivering quality products, excellent services and trustworthy brands and business names.
This year, the National Business Leadership & Service Excellence Awards, 2017 were presented to more than 40 winners at 5 different levels. The exacting and daunting feat of zeroing-in on the winners was achieved by Praxis Media, with the support from its associates and partners, after an elaborate and meticulous selection process which included inviting nominations from potential nominees, substantial research & surveys, collation of feedback & opinions, screening based on pre-determined judging parameters and subsequently choosing the winners through an independent jury panel. The significant parameters which were considered for selecting the winners included Market Presence & Competition, Growth & Profitability, Quality & Operational Excellence, Financial & Business Acumen, Innovation & Novelty in Services, Ingenuity and Imagination, Sustainability & Environmental Awareness, Job & Impact Potential, Client/Customer & Industry Feedback, Use of Technology & Trends, Efforts for Risk & Setback Mitigation, Previous Awards & Achievements etc.
The event was graced by an elite panel of guests and dignitaries that included names like Shri Anil K. Shastri – Senior Politician & Former Finance Minister, Government of India, Shri Sandeep Patil – Former Cricketer & Chief Selector, Indian Cricket Team, Dr. Sonal Mansingh – Padma Visbhushan Winner & Cultural Icon of India, Dr. Jai Madaan – Celebrated Astrologer & Numerologist.
National Business Leadership & Service Excellence Awards, 2017, an initiative of Praxis Media, in association with Business Synergy – India’s leading online business & service resource and Global Brands Network – Confederation of most valuable brands worldwide was instituted in 2015 to recognize and felicitate the achievements and the work done by individuals and organizations in maintaining excellent quality in their business and services with commendable commitment, exemplary approach and innovative vision which is an inspiration in itself.
The initiative was well supported by Business Synergy – Brand Partner, SkillOutlook – Knowledge Partner, India Entrepreneurs Club – E- Platform Partner, Global Brands Network – Network Partner, The SME Times, Business Sandesh, LifestylePost.Online and Navyug Sandesh as its Associate Partners who echoed the same objective of ‘Business & Service Excellence’.
A comprehensive list of winners of the National Business Leadership & Service Excellence Awards, 2017:
- Design Plus – Best Architectural Firm in Assam
- Bharat Saboo – Best Consultant Diabetologist in Indore
- GS Studio Design Consultants – Best Architectural Firm in Hyderabad
- Harish Kumar Agarwal – Best Consultant Psychiatrist in Uttar Pradesh
- Makoons Pre School – Best Pre-School Chain in North India
- The Dental Station – Best Multi-Speciality Dental Clinic in Noida
- Sanskar Dream School – Best Junior School in Aurangabad
- Manjula Singla – Best Dietician and Nutrition Consultant in Uttarakhand
- PERFECT SMILE Verma’s Dental Implant & LASER Centre – Best Multi-Speciality Dental Clinic in Haryana
- Lemon Archi Visuals® – Best Consultant Interior Space Planner in Madhya Pradesh
- Trinity Studio Private Limited – Best Architectural 3D Visualization Company in India
- NRDS Management Private Limited – Best Vocational Training Institute in Assam
- Mansi Arya – Best Homeopathic Consultant in New Delhi
- Ravi S. Sopariwala – Best Design Consultant in Surat
- Classy Grafts – Best Hair Transplant Centre in Bengaluru
- Rebanta Academy of Design – Best Design Institute in Madhya Pradesh
- Meadows Wellness – Best Beauty and Wellness Centre in Noida
- Happybees Pre School – Best Pre-School in Gujarat
- Sreedhar’s CCE – Best Competitive Exams Institute in Andhra Pradesh
- Monga Ayurvedic Medi Clinic– Best Ayurveda Treatment Clinic in New Delhi
- ADeCon – Best Architect and Design Consultant in New Delhi
- NatureHealz Private Limited – Best Naturopathy Health and Wellness Centre of the Year
- Tushar Vinod Deoras – Best Career Counsellor in India
- Seeds of Innocence IVF & Surrogacy Hospital – Best IVF Centre in India
- Interior Options – Best Interior Decorator in North India
- Mithi Interiors Private Limited – Best Turnkey Interior Design Firm in India
- Ranjana Physiotherapy Clinic & Ladies Fitness Centre – Best Physiotherapy Clinic in Bhopal
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi – Service Excellence Award for Outstanding Contribution in Healthcare
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre – Best Cancer Care Hospital in India
- Fortis Hospital, Noida – Best Super-Specialty Hospital in North India
- Merryland International Play School – Best Upcoming Innovative International Play School in Odisha
- Shantiratn Foundation De-Addiction & Rehabilitation Center – Best De-Addiction Centre in New Delhi
About the Company:
Praxis Media Private Limited is a premier insight driven media and marketing services company that is widely recognized for pioneering and innovative work for its clients and is a one-stop solution for affordable and turn-key marketing and business services for domestic, multinational, government, non-government, corporate, established and new start-up businesses and services. The company works with its brands and associates to help in boosting its client’s businesses and services and taking it to its zenith through bespoke brand management and strategy, ratings and accreditations, business advisory, market research, marketing solutions, strategic public relations, media management, reputation management and design and communication solutions.
In this activity we will use frozen coloured ice cubes for painting on paper. This is cool and fun way for kids to paint, learn about colours and also learn about solid and liquid states.
- Liquid Tempera Paint
- Ice Cube Tray
- Craft Sticks
- Plastic wrap
What to do?
Allow the child to pour paint in the ice cube tray filled with water with different colours in each block. Cover the tray with plastic wrap. Insert craft sticks into each block of ice cube tray and allow the cubes to freeze. Once the ice cubes are frozen, remove the plastic wrap and ask the child to pull out the cubes with stick and start painting on a blank sheet of paper.
Let the child create his painting by using different ice cube blocks with different colours. While painting ask the child about the colour he/she is using. This is a fun activity for recognizing colours. Also explain the kid about the conversion of colour from liquid to solid state in this activity
At Makoons we encourage innovative ideas to help children learn faster
This activity is a fun way for toddlers to learn about shape. This activity will help them identify different shapes easily
- Minimum 20 ice cream sticks also called craft sticks
- Marker Sketch Pens of different Colours
What to do?
- Take two sticks and place them side by side
- keeping both the sticks joined
- Ask the child to draw a complete shape like circle, square, rectangle, triangle on the two sticks so that the complete figure looks like this
- Once four five shapes are ready shuffle the sticks
- Ask the child to match the sticks to make a shapeTip: use different colours on the stick to create different shapes
Glad to announce that Makoons has won the best Pre School franchisor of the year award in Education Awards 2017.
Makoons is fast growing chain of play school. We have made great progress as a play school brand in the past two years. We are committed to become the leading play school franchise in India. We are on a path of expansion and are looking forward to become a leading player in early child hood education.
We thank all our Franchise for their sincere contribution in our growth.
Very often, the parent is referred to as “the child’s first teacher” as this is the adult with whom a child spends a large amount of her/his waking hours. Parents and family support and model daily life and routines for the child, both consciously and unconsciously. When a child is ready to enter a group learning environment, everyday tasks of parenting can provide children with the tools and skills needed to thrive in that setting.
Makoons Festum 2015 was a grand success. Young kids participated with full enthusiasm and showed their creative side. Performances by these cute young Makoonians won everyone’s heart!
1. Makoons Pre School , Crossings Republik – the most modern play school in crossing republik ghaziabad and day care centre conducted its first kids connect activity with the residents of Crossings Republik on a Sunny day on 8th Feburary . The activity saw a massive response from eager parents seeking admission of their children in play school .
The drive was to educate parents about Pre School importance and its benefits in the grooming of their kids and its least to say the response was overwhelming. Makoons will continue such activities on 15th Feburary at Amrapali Empire Society and Gaur Global Village along with a drawing competition to boost play school understanding among parents . Parents of these societies can visit with their children during day time at Makoons display place in their respective societies
3. Makoons wins First prize in Inter Playschool Sports Meet at Sarvottam International School
Here at we wish you a Merry Christmas.May all your dreams and wishes come true!